Lack of motivation to return to the gym? Back to the gym already but you feel stagnant? Or maybe you just want a new inspiration for the New Year. Whatever your situation, reading words of wisdom from successful people can be a great source of inspiration.
Before giving up, consider the fact that you may need some motivation and inspiration.
Read these motivational quotes for fitness every time you’re about to skip a workout, cheat on your diet or give up completely. I guarantee you that they will change their minds!
1. “What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up.”
2. “Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.”
3. “Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise.”
4. “What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.”
5. “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.”
6. “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”
7. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”
8. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
9. “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.”
10. “Exercise is like telling your body “you’re gonna hate me for this, but you’ll thank me later.”